Monday, December 3, 2007

『 Warning 』

What's happend? It's so cold today. The weather is so strange this year and will be more unusual the after years. I remember the past winter was freezed. I had to wear 4 or 5 clothes every day to keep me warm. The house was my favorite place to go so I didn't get the cold wind. Right now it's different. It's already December now. Sometimes I still wear short sleeves on the street or need a little jacket. Because of the globe warming, every one knows that. People are considered that how to reduse the temperature to keep going up. The problem is not only for goverment, it's for eavey one of us. All we can do is not using the cars often, and take buses. Not using the air conditioner if it's not nessasery. If every one follow the rules, we can solve many problems. And we can have normal season. The sumer is hot and the winter is cold.