Saturday, December 15, 2007

『 Make wishes 』

It's said there are falling stars tonight. I've never seen it before, so I was so excited before the time is coming. I and my good friend who is my junior classmate and also neibor go to the top of building we live, which is 32th floor. We met at 12:00 am and bought some food. I got some cookies, drink and popcorn (It's not a movie lol) to wait util 1:oo am.
I also thought some wishes to make them when I see many falling stars. But we didn't see any. We were very sad and mad at the weather why had so much clounds in the sky that we couldn't see the stars.
Even though we didn't see the stars, I had a lot fun with my old friend. We haven't seen each other for a while. She just lives 28th floor and I live 9th floor. But we all have our own life. Then, we talked about our new life and the man she likes. It's just like tow little girls. I liked this feeling with old freind. We all shared mind to each other, and we became more closer.

No comments: