Sunday, November 25, 2007

『 Taichung part two 』

Although we had a breakfirst, we felt so sleepy and tired next day = =". The day before yesterday I went to bed at 3:00 AM. I really have to go to bed early everyday. We met there at 10:30. Actually. We didn't see a lot at first. After we signed, we went Sogo shopping. I had a coffee tasting ice cream there, which costed me $135. Then, I'm so poor right now.
In the afternoon we stayed in the musium. Besides we went to plants garden which has many tropic plants. I think it's very cool to see it. You can really feel you are in the tropic area. We also went on the top and the floor is clear so that we can have the experience to see the view under your feet. I love the view and getting high doesn't scare me at all.
I took train home. There was a stupid thing I've done. I fall asleep at train. When I woke up, the train just stoped. I thought it's just the station,Taipei main station, I'm going to get out. I still felt sleepy when I got out and the train was gone. At this time, I just knew I'm still in Hsinchu= =". Then, I spent another hour to wait next train to get Taipei. And this is a day.

No comments: